Sleepy Sunday


Because it was such a late night/early morning yesterday, I totally slept in and missed church. Didn't even hear my alarm go off, let alone remember turning it off. Oops. Good thing my Lord forgives.

I've been having a weird burning feeling in my lower right side of my jaw. I swear I picture it being the break, but I don't know. It does seem to be in that area. It's weird feeling that doesn't happen all the time. I'll just continue to be mindful of it.

It was brought to my attention that I cannot blot my lips together. Yesterday while I was driving to the DOT to get my new license I quick put some lip balm on. Put a large amount on my lower lip thinking I could just blot my lips together and not have to goop up a finger. WRONG. I tried and tried, but my lower lip just won't curl in. I guess those are some muscles that still need some fine tuning. Weird. I showed my mom today and she just laughed. Nice.

I was going to take a picture of me trying to show you. But after I looked at it, I decided against it. So sorry.

0 Responses to "Sleepy Sunday"