Saturday 04-26-08

It is very late/early.

My day:

  • New driver's license = always fun people watching at the DOT. However, the girl sitting behind me couldn't speak English, and that worries me. She left with her own drivers license. Yikes!

Here is a picture of my old license - to date the best picture I've ever had, even though my hair is insanely out of control. This was taken in September. (LEFT)

New license. (RIGHT) What do you think? Cheeks are a little more puffy than in September. It's a keeper I guess. Both of my eyes are open, which is a good thing. I will most likely get another one as soon as my braces are off. Even though you can't tell I have braces in the pic, I don't care. I'm going to do it, because I can. (for minimal $$)


  • Lunch with mom. Lucky Bamboo... I'm addicted.


  • Laundry.


  • Took bandage off toe, bandage wouldn't come off, soaked toe and bandage in Epsom salt water until bandage could be removed..... ouch! Like rubbing salt in a wound, actually that is exactly what it is.


  • Dinner with Jody.


  • Barnstormers Game with the boys. Oh my goodness this was fun!


  • Various back and forth moments downtown, eventually leading to West Des Moines to Phil and Mike's to watch Mr. Bean's Holiday.


  • Pretty sure my face is swollen, but I'll find out more when I look in the mirror.


  • Ending the day with two Tylenol PM's because I'm hurtin' real bad.



Good night!

0 Responses to "Saturday 04-26-08"