Break my jaw not the Bank Tuesday 04-22-08

So, I actually got this in the mail yesterday. (Happy Birthday to me!) As I read down the itemized list I might have blacked out for 2 seconds when I reached the grand total ($11,491.27). Granted that is not the total I owe, but still... I feel almost guilty and/or irritated that it cost me $670.40 to lay in a recovery room for 1 hour and I don't even remember it! As frustrating as it is to drive to Iowa City for 20 min check ups, having the insurance cover all but my deductible is... well, a blessing/answer to prayer!

Well, I chickened out of going to the NeedToBreathe concert by myself. Yup, I'm a dork. I did however get to have the long awaited meal at Cheesecake Factory. I couldn't indulge on the delicious bread before hand, but that was quickly forgotten when I was served:

PASTA DA VINCI - Sauteed Chicken, Mushrooms, Onions and Garlic in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Tossed with Penne Pasta and Parmesan.

CHRIS' OUTRAGEOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE A Cheesecake Factory Original - Layers of Moist Chocolate Cake, Chewy Brownie, Toasted Coconut Pecan Filling and Creamy Chocolate Chip Coconut Cheesecake.

My dad also consumed a burrito the size of a small child. I think he was offended that I took a picture of it, but oh well... it needs to be seen.

I think I over did it yesterday with the crunchy chicken tenders for lunch. I woke up a little more swollen and sore today. My right side has been achy and my cheeks feel real tight. I don't know if the swelling is noticeable, but I'm sure some Ibuprofen will do the trick.

0 Responses to "Break my jaw not the Bank Tuesday 04-22-08"