My toe seemed to be nagging at me. I debated whether I should go back to the doctor or not. I decided I better. Good thing I did. The minor resectioning they did should have had results within 24 hours. Infection is still present and there must be an underlying problem. Which means... visiting another doctor. Ugh. I'm now on an antibiotic for 10 days and will visit the specialist next Friday. Meanwhile walking with a nice limp. Loverly. My toe is so gross I'd love to show you a photo, but I don't think you guys deserve it.
Got some bummer news about my cousin Melissa. Please be praying for her children. Without going into too much detail, God knows what that means.
My day ended with seeing Ben Stein's movie, Expelled. I invite you to check it out.

Who: Ben Stein, in the new film EXPELLED: No Intelligence Allowed
What: His heroic and, at times, shocking journey confronting the world’s top scientists, educators and philosophers, regarding the persecution of the many by an elite few.
When: Coming to a theater near you on April 18, 2008
Where: Ben travels the world on his quest, and learns an awe-inspiring truth…that bewilders him, then angers him…and then spurs him to action!
Why: Ben realizes that he has been “Expelled,” and that educators and scientists are being ridiculed, denied tenure and even fired – for the “crime” of merely believing that there might be evidence of “design” in nature, and that perhaps life is not just the result of accidental, random chance.
To which Ben Says: "Enough!" And then gets busy. NOBODY messes with Ben.
To learn more visit, http://www.expelledthemovie.com/home.php
You can look at this documentary a few ways. Either way, I'm happy that I live freely to go to a movie theater and watch something that discusses the subject of Intelligent Design.
Oh yes, and I've been craving popcorn for sometime. So I am now munching on puffed corn popcorn. AKA glorified air, dusted with cheesy goodness! Mmmm Mmmm Good.

0 Responses to "Freedom Friday 04-18-08"
Post a Comment