Saturday 04-05-08

I purchased a new door mat!! So long snow!!! I hope! Thought the green was very Spring-like. Found it at World Market. I love that place. Hadn't been there in ages, I think I walked through every aisle, except the wine. Not a big wine aficionado. Shocker I know.



Today has been great. Finally went on a walk around my neighborhood. Flossie and my mom went with me. It was a little windy by the pond, but it was nice to be out and about. Not only that, with some good Nikes it wasn't too uncomfortable to walk!!! Plus, with all the stuff I ate yesterday I need a good walk!



Didn't end up going to Chuck E. Cheese for the birthday party. And I'm not going to lie, I'm was relieved. We walked into the front entrance and couldn't see anyone that we knew. I did however see enough people and little kids to be petrified at the amount of germs in that small area. I was going to be on the verge of a mini meltdown if I had to step in there. Went to Pizza Hut and had well, pizza. I was able to eat the insides of two bread sticks and one slice of pizza. It was stuffed crust, and usually I don't like that. However that made the crust soft enough to be able to eat, so it was good. Remember, my sense of taste is slightly skewed because of the lack of tasteful food lately. Beggars can't be choosers, I'm just happy to eat.


Meanwhile, I've had this internal itch below my lower lip for the last 2 hours and it's driving me insane!! Or more insane!! AAHHHH!



0 Responses to "Saturday 04-05-08"