Dear Band-Aid,
For many years a simple band-aid has made a minor ouch suddenly disappear. As a child I wanted attention drawn to my badge of honor (aka non-flesh colored band-aid). However, as an adult, I am concerned why you believe this orangey color is flesh toned. Aside from George Hamilton or Paris Hilton, I am not sure who this would match. Likewise, if it does blend in with a large group of peoples' skin, I have to wonder if a Band-Aid is really going to solve their problem. Perhaps they would best be served at a Dermatologist.
I am aware that you have a new line Perfect Blend, which does match my skin tone. This still does not deflect my original concern with the orangey'ness of the majority of your products.
Thank you again for the years of service,
-Shanda Sparks

0 Responses to "My letter to Band-Aid"
Post a Comment