The day has flown by. My toe is hurting real bad, I can feel my heartbeat in it. Ugh. It throbs, I wish I knew what to do. Not sure if or when I'll get to the doctor for it. I miss living in Newton at times like this, where you call and get right in. It definitely seems to be infected. This scares me simply for the fact that infection anywhere runs through your entire system. The last thing my healing needs is to fight off an infection.
I am off to bake some cookies. I've been on a baking roll lately. It makes me happy. Just as long as I don't eat too many!
I am off to bake some cookies. I've been on a baking roll lately. It makes me happy. Just as long as I don't eat too many!

0 Responses to "Monday Monday Monday 04-14-08"
Post a Comment