Throbbing Toe Thursday 04-17-08



So, my toe is feeilng better. Which is good. That was until a box of gloves fell on it at work. But it has since then stopped throbbing now, so that is good news.

I love rainy days. That might make me an Eeyore of a person, but I don't care. Plus my new spring jacket that I bought for myself (birthday gift to me) came in the mail, so I got to test and see if it really was waterproof. What do ya know, the people at The North Face don't lie.

I thought I might run with the newly found freedom I have regarding food. But I have a dress to fit into for a wedding this weekend, so I guess I'm holding back. I'd love to say I've made some major breakthrough but I really haven't. I have however graduated from my little kid Stage 2 tooth brush back to my trusty Sonicare and Colgate 360! And Jackie noted that I was using a regular spoon today at work. So, it only took 6 weeks to get me back to regular oral hygiene devices and adult sized eating utensils! Baby steps! Plus I keep holding to what Dr. Burton told me yesterday. After 90 days I'll be free to do whatever I wish. If I want to go white water kayaking, I can. I might drown, but my jaw will be fine. Ha. Nice one Dr. Burton.

0 Responses to "Throbbing Toe Thursday 04-17-08"