Warren County Westgarth Wednesday 04-09-08


Today I noticed that every single morning I get cut off by a Warren County car. Not the same car, just someone from Warren County. No exaggeration. It's always near the University Exit or just when I get onto University. Gotta watch out for those people! (says the person driving a Jasper County plated car... yikes!)

My mouth didn't hurt AS bad as it did yesterday. Every once in awhile my teeth would hit together and send a quick chill down my spine. Lunch was a plate of soft beans and rice. I definitely kept up on the Motrin and Tylenol today.

Went to the Stars Award Ceremony and Season Ticket Holder Banquet at Prairie Meadows. It was tons of fun. Sat with some fellow 124'ers, plus Brett Westgarth. He came in late in the season, but quickly stood out as a favorite player of mine. Might be that he isn't afraid to throw a punch. However that came to hurt him last week when he got caught off guard and was handed a nice black eye that turned out to be a slight orbital fracture. Ouch. I asked if he wears a mouth guard and he answered, "always." Whew, that made me feel a little bit better! I'm sad to see the hockey season come to an end. But I do enjoy a good relaxed game of baseball. Let summer begin!

0 Responses to "Warren County Westgarth Wednesday 04-09-08"