Tuesday 04-29-08


Well, what a day. Last night I tossed and turned all night long, so I woke up so tired that my contact refused to stay on my eyeballs. That's pretty tired, by the way. Work was amazingly slow this morning, yet I got a ton done, which is great.

Tonight I went to the NeedToBreathe concert. Yes, I whined about how I missed it last week. See, the thing is, I turned another year older, and apparently my brain decided to take a mini holiday because of it. I swear that I thought it was the 22nd, but nope the concert was the 29th. Kristin and I headed down to People's on Court around 7:30 tonight. NeedToBreathe started around 8. What a great concert. Bear, Bo, Joe and Seth are amazing musicians. You need to check them out. Here is a picture of me with Bear. Seriously, I look like a midget. Wow! Bo is even towering over me too. I'm a shrimp, what can I say? Cuz, there is nothing I can do. Wear heals you say? I was. (sigh)
(Bear Rinehart) (Bo Rinehart)


Breakthroughs today:

I could wear my pointy toe shoes tonight. My toe is back to normal, however it still looks funky.

I bit my lip today and could feel it! Oh yes, and this happened a few days ago and I forgot to mention it. But I can now drink out of a straw without slobbering and leaking all over. Excellent!!!!

0 Responses to "Tuesday 04-29-08"