Soaking in the Sun Sunday



Woke up feeling refreshed, but not great. This "cold" has definitely settled in my lungs. You know the little green yucky guy from the Mucinex commercials? He is living my chest right now. Yuck. Started to get ready for church this morning, but had a coughing fit. Decided no one wants to sit next to the hacking girl, and didn't go.

Decided to sit outside and read for awhile, which was great. But I only lasted 45 mins. My skin got sooo hot and I started to sweat like crazy. Plus, I could already see significant tanning lines. It's funny how my friends and family want to be so tan, and I do my best not to get too dark.

Breakthrough: I've been on a 3 Musketeers kick lately. I've been breaking off pieces and chewing it that way. Today I sunk my teeth into it. The first bite was a little sensitive on my front teeth, (which I think has more to do with my braces than anything else) but the following bites were just fine. Not sure why I waited so long to try eating it the normal way, but oh well!

0 Responses to "Soaking in the Sun Sunday"