Still not feeling well today. Slept which is what my body needed. Starting to feel the congestion settle in my lungs. 
Rested most of the morning/afternoon. Met with my friend Jody and her sister Kristy to walk their dogs. It was so lovely outside. The pooches loved it. Later on we went to Kristy's best friends place for a game night. Which leads me to today's breakthrough: Eating Fritos! Jody and I had picked up some Sassy Salsa (yumm!) and it is best when served with Frito Corn Chips. Fritos are hearty to say the least. I was reluctant but decided to try it. Victory! I had a few moments where I got poked in the lip/cheek. But all in all it was a success. (I still find it difficult to "manage" the food in my mouth, moving it around with my muscles - but I'm getting much better! It's been days since food has fallen out of my mouth! HA! There's another breakthrough!)

0 Responses to "Sick Saturday"
Post a Comment